Montag, 5. Mai 2014

I made something!

First of all:


Sorry for the radio silence, life got in the way of sewing (again!). However, I'm fiercely determined not to let this blog die. I'm still here!

Now for the good news:

The robe de style is finished!

As always, after I was pondering for months over how to construct a perfectly fitting bodice without the use of darts, it came down to three days of frantic sewing before the event I wanted to wear it to. I'm just terrible at time management, and apparently didn't learn anything over the last 10 years.
Anyway, it's finished now and I love it. I'm afraid there are no pictures yet - I forgot to get it photographed at the event, and since then something always got in the way.

I promise to post pictures as soon as possible, as well as a detailed description of the whole process!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen